- What and Why WSDL?
- WSDL document structure
- Example WSDL document
- Message element
- Types of operations
- Importing & authoring style
- WSDL 1.2
What is and Why WSDL?
What is WSDL?
- XML language for describing web services
- Web service is described as
- A set of endpoints (which is called ports)
- An endpoint is made of two parts
- Abstract definitions of operations and messages
- Concrete binding to networking protocol (and corresponding endpoint address) and message encoding
- Why this separation?
- Enhance reusability (of the abstract part, for example)
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.