- What is & Why JAXB?
- How to Use JAXB?
- JAXB Architecture
- JAXB Binding Process
- JAXB Runtime Operations
What is & Why JAXB?
What Is JAXB?
- Provides API, tools, and a framework that automate the mapping between XML documents and Java objects
- Provides compiler that compiles XML schema to Java classes
- What should the classes be?
- Obvious cases: int, String, Date, List, …
- Classes can be generated from the schema for the other cases
- A Java™ technology-level binding of the schema
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.