Spring 4 MVC WebFlow
- What is and Why WebFlow?
- URL mapping to WebFlow definitions
- Flow elements
- Input/Output mapping
What is and Why WebFlow?
Motivation of WebFlow
- In traditional Web application, the UI flows (navigation logic) are managed programmatically
- Hard to maintain
- Hard to reuse
- Spring WebFlow
- Flow definition language is used to define a flow (navigation logic) declaratively
- Navigation logic is separated from presentation logic
- Easy to maintain and change
- Reusable (in multiple applications)
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.