- What is and Why scaffolding?
- Things that are generated through scaffolding
- Controller and its actions
What Is and Why “Scaffolding”?
- Scaffolding is a way to quickly create CRUD-based application based on Active Record class (Model class)
- CRUD stands for Create, Read, Update, and Delete
- Useful for quick prototyping
- It generates everything that is needed for performing CRUD operations
- A controller, which contains 7 actions that reflect CRUD operations
- Related templates
- Model class
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.