User Management and Access Control
- Creating users
- Granting and revoking access rights (privileges)
Creating a new User
- A MySQL account is defined in terms of a user name and the client host or hosts from which the user can connect to the server
- The account also has a password.
- No relationship with username/password of the operating system
- MySQL username/password are maintained by MySQL itself
- Each account (user) has associated privileges (access rights)
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.