Triggers and scheduled Events
- What is a trigger?
- OLD and NEW values in UPDATE triggers
- Scheduled events
What is a Trigger?
- A set of SQL statements that are automatically executed (“triggered”) when a specific event occurs
- Used for automating database operations
- Creating snapshots
- Computation of interesting values
- Changing data in one table in response to a change in another
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.