Mocking with Mockito
- What is & Why Mockito?
- How to use mocking?
- Mockito APIs
What is & Why Mockito?
- Mockito is a mocking framework
- It lets you write tests with clean & simple API
- Mockito tests are very readable and they produce clean verification errors
- Use Mockito to get ”smart” fake implementations of classes or interfaces out of your reach
- “We decided during the main conference that we should use JUnit 4 and Mockito because we think they are the future of TDD and mocking in Java"
- - Dan North, the originator of BDD
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.