jQuery Basics I
- What is and Why jQuery?
- $(..) or jQuery(..) returns jQuery object
- Various forms of $(..)
- HTML element selections
- HTML element manipulation
- CSS manipulation
- HTML event functions
- Collection manipulation
What is and Why jQuery?
What is jQuery?
- Easy, fast, and flexible HTML DOM selection
- Built to work all 'modern” browsers (IE6+, FF 2.0+, Safari 3.0+, Opera 9+, Chrome 1.0+)
- Open source
- Easy to use
- Hides browser incompatibility
- Easily extensible through plugins
- Thousands of ready-to-use plugins
- Well documented (http://docs.jquery.com)
- Very active developer community
- Works with other libraries
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.