Cross Domain Ajax and JSONP
- Same Origin Policy
- JSONP (JSON with Padding)
- Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
Same Origin Policy
What is Same Origin Policy?
- The same origin policy prevents a script loaded from one origin from accessing a document from another origin
- In other words, it does not allow cross-domain access
- The same origin policy is imposed by browsers
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.