- What is Rich User Experience?
- What is and Why AJAX?
- Technologies used in AJAX
- Anatomy of AJAX operation
- XMLHttpRequest Methods & Properties
- DOM APIs & InnerHTML
Rich User Experience for Web Application
- Take a look at a typical desktop application (Spreadsheet app, etc.)
- The program responses intuitively and quickly
- The program gives a user meaningful feedback's instantly
- A cell in a spreadsheet changes color when you hover your mouse over it
- Icons light up as mouse hovers them
- Things happen naturally
- No need to click a button or a link to trigger an event
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.