Java Mission Control & Flight Recorder
- What is Java Mission Control?
- JMX Console
- Flight Recorder
What is Java Mission Control (JMC)?
Java Mission Control
- JDK profiling and diagnostics tools platform
- Real time monitoring of key indicators and events
- Real time profiling and diagnostics
- Designed for “production” use
- Built into the JVM
- Very low overhead
- Leverages already available runtime data
- Originated from JRocket Mission Control
- Result of JRocket and HotSpot convergence
- Now distributed with JDK 7u40+
- Free for development
- Not free for production
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.