- What is & Why Mockito?
- How to use Mockito?
- How to get started?
- Integration with other tools
What is & Why Mockito?
- Mockito is a mocking framework
- It lets you write tests with clean & simple API.
- Mockito doesn't give you hangover because the tests are very readable and they produce clean verification errors
- “We decided during the main conference that we should use JUnit 4 and Mockito because we think they are the future of TDD and mocking in Java"
- - Dan North, the originator of BDD
You must have an active subscription to download PDF and Lab Zip of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.