- What is & Why FitNesse?
- FitNesse Architecture
- FitNesse Test Development
- Create test table
- Create custom fixture
- Create test target (if it is not created before)
What is FitNesse?
- FitNesse is a software development collaboration tool
- Great software requires collaboration and communication. FitNesse is a tool for enhancing collaboration in software development.
- FitNesse enables customers, testers, and programmers to learn what their software should do, and to automatically compare that to what it actually does do. It compares customers' expectations to actual results.
- It's an invaluable way to collaborate on complicated problems (and get them right) early in development.
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.