Groovy Meta Programming
- What is and why meta-programming?
- Adding behavior during runtime using Expando class
- Adding behavior during runtime using ExpandoMetaClass
- Check method/property availability
- Dynamic method invocation
- Meta-programming hooks in Groovy
- Intercepting calls and accesses to existing methods and properties
- Intercepting calls and accesses to missing methods and properties (methodMissing)
- Domain Specific Language (DSL)
What is & Why MetaProgramming (Meta Object Protocol)?
What is Meta-Programming?
- Meta-programming is the writing of computer programs that write or manipulate other programs (or themselves) as their data
Download course content