- Android testing framework
- Types of testing methods
- Testing APIs
Android Testing Framework
What is Android Testing Framework?
- Android extensions to the JUnit framework
- An instrumentation framework that lets tests control and examine the application.
- Mock versions of commonly-used Android system objects.
- Tools for running single tests or test suites, with or without instrumentation.
- Support for managing tests and test projects in the ADT Plugin for Eclipse and at the command line.
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.